Edinburgh Short Film Festival
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Edinburgh Short Film Festival 2019
Rules & Regulations
- The Festival is open to any form of short film, genre, budgets and techniques.
- The maximum duration for submitted films is 25 minutes including credits.
- The Deadline for submissions will be Monday 24th June 2019.
- Final exhibition copies of the film MUST be received by Monday August 6th 2019.
- Submission Fee details are on our website call for entries page: http://www.edinburghshortfilmfestival.com/call-for-entries/
- Discounts available for institutions, colleges/universities and distributors making bulk entries of 5 or more films, please contact email@example.com
- Unless submitted via Submittable/Withoutabox/Film Freeway etc. entries must be accompanied by a completed entry form, either completed online or available for download at the ESFF website: www.edinburghshortfilmfestival.com
- A separate entry form is required for each submission.
- All entrants will be advised if their film has been selected for exhibition by Monday September 9th 2019.
- Submission by online screener is acceptable, (You Tube/Vimeo etc.)
- English subtitles required for any film not in English.
- ESFF will not provide comments on films prior to selection, nor reasons for rejection.
- ESFF occasionally curates short film showcases for other film festivals, (recently we have curated for festivals in the Caribbean, Italy, Australia and Japan).
- By submitting your film the entrant agrees to the inclusion of their film in any such future programme. This would only consist of one-off festival screenings. Clips from selected films may be used for our Festival trailer and stills may also be screened or published online to assist in promoting the festival.
- The submitter must have the legal authority to submit the film and to have the work screened publicly including any necessary permissions. By submitting, the submitter confirms they have all the necessary rights for the screening of the film submitted, to be exhibited at the festival, including music and image rights.
- By submitting their film all entrants are deemed to have read and agreed the rules and regulations governing the festival. In the event of any disagreement, the interpretation of the festival will take precedence.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice. The Festival reserves the right to withdraw or include selected shorts from the programme as necessary. It is the responsibility of the submitter to ensure the correct contact email address is supplied to the festival.
The Edinburgh Short Film Festival is presented by the Edinburgh Short Film Festival Ltd, a company limited by guarantee. SC 458733 - 16 Campie Road, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6QG